Experience in Healthcare IT; Passion and knowledge for digital marketing
Austin Ryder has over a year of experience with the global leader in healthcare IT, Cerner Corporation. In addition, he works effortlessly on the side as a finance blogger, freelance writer, and digital marketer. This portfolio serves to highlight some of Austin’s work in various areas within both content marketing and digital marketing.
Technical Skills In:
- Sample ad creative to demonstrate what’s possible
- Can be reconfigured for Facebook/Instagram (1:1 format) or story (9:16 format)
- Stop-the-scroll visual text for target audience, direct CTA at end of video
- Created with premium stock videography
- Potential for refinement with marketing team collaboration and access to brand assets
Featured Articles On Large Blogs
Austin’s featured work on large finance blogs (high domain-authority, large volume of monthly readership)
Think. Save. Retire.
This 3,000 word long-form post goes in-depth on how to transition your mindset to become more financially-minded. SEO optimized, well researched, and ranking 1 on google for intended long-tail keyword.
Thirty Eight Investing
This article is a comprehensive guide to emergency funds, totaling close to 2,000 words. This well-researched post is also fully optimized for SEO and readability.
Life And My Finances
Inspiration is the goal in Austin’s writing. That’s why this article covers the ‘3 Hobbies’ rule in depth, which ultimately has changed people’s lives. Currently ranked 3 on google for intended keyword.
- Designed and ran Facebook Ads for multiple e-commerce stores
- Offered SEO improvement services for other personal finance content creators within the community
- Successfully built 9 different websites on various platforms such as WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and Squarespace
- Copywriting and freelance writing experience, primarily in finance
- Completed courses in Pinterest marketing, affiliate marketing, Facebook ads, and SEO
- Relentless passion and formal educational background in Health Science, Business, and Psychology
- Certifications in Google Analytics and HubSpot Content Marketing.